If you're a Brazo de Mercedes and ice cream lover, then this would be the best dessert for you. Introducing the Frozen Brazo aka Sweet Surrender from The Sweet Life by Ange. Do I sound like an ad? =D
My friend Ayeen introduced me to this wonderful dessert she has discovered from a blogger friend. The menu describes it as
My friend Ayeen introduced me to this wonderful dessert she has discovered from a blogger friend. The menu describes it as
"A layer of vanilla ice cream, custard
and a pillow-soft meringue topping
on a graham cracker crust.
It is brazo like you've never tasted it before."
Amen to that. I can't help it but really surrender to it. Friends also rave whenever I share this with them. Either they really like the dessert or because dessert was free. hehe.
The Sweet Life by Ange is located at 75 Amorsolo St. San Lorenzo Village, Makati. It's very easy to find since you only have to go through the San Lorenzo gate beside Don Bosco church and go straight since you're already on Amorsolo St. The house is located on your left with a green gate and light peach colored structure. Nope, I don't think they deliver yet, hopefully soon. =D
For other blog features on The Sweet Life by Ange and Frozen Brazo, click the links below.
For Frozen Brazo reviews, check out
http://anton.blogs.com/awesome/2006/12/frozen_brazo_by.html
http://www.xanga.com/item.aspx?tab=weblogs&user=sweet_sentiments&uid=560161344
Reviews of other products by The Sweet Life
http://www.dessertcomesfirst.com/?p=453

No comments:
Post a Comment