Sunday, October 7, 2007

Kopi Roti at Makati

On my way to the office last week, I saw a sign that perked me up. Kopi Roti can now be located at Makati. The sign was posted in between New Bombay restaurant and Mag:net at The Columns Tower 1, nearest Columns building from Ayala-Buendia intersection. No construction activity can be seen yet but just knowing surely made my day as I am a Kopi Roti fan myself. I was eager to post this new found knowledge but I had to wait. Simply because I want to make sure that I didn’t mistake the sign for something else so I had to check it again. The sign was about 3x4 feet and was replaced with a much bigger sign which I took a picture of today.




At last, no more waiting for weekends to be able to drop by Katipunan branch on the way to Antipolo! Yay!

1 comment:

Mrs. Sweet Tooth said...

argh!
i hate you! :P
pag kumain ka nyan..damihan mo ha..ikain mo ko, hehe...